Friday, July 23, 2010

On Rudeness

Though trash talking will not make you the most popular one of the town
'Tis easy very easy in words to put someone down
'Tis always nice to be nice and being nice to others pay
Rude people don't win any friends that's obvious one might say
The one who hurts your feelings is the one you don't wish to know
Between you and the insulting one a bond of friendship will never grow
As rudeness never does win one admirers why otherwise pretend
Only a masochist would have a rude person as a friend
I am sure not many people with me would disagree
When I say I could not grow to like one who is rude to me
That nice and kind people have many friends not hard to understand
Respect is something you do earn and not what you demand
Those who are rude to others are low in self esteem
And self loathing leads to loathing of others at least that's how 'twould seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment