Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Since Success And failure

What matters if you've never known success
If others you cannot seem to impress
Since success and failure eventually lost in the sands of time
To try and fail can never be a crime
The word loser a word that is abused
As a put down word it is far too often used
When applied to others in a disrespectful way
The ignorance of rudeness knows no bounds as some do like to say
Like in a garden many a weed for every rose
What goes for the garden goes for humanity one must suppose
So seldom heard of the nicer word of equality
It can seem a less judgemental word than success it does seem to me
Some people use some words in a judgemental way
And that such people are not rare does seem quite sad to say.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Duggan...my name is Ana Victoria. I was born in Argentina but since 2008 I am living in a beautiful place, in a very small cottage, beside a lovely river...the whole place is green, full of trees and birds...cattle and lambs in the fields and from my window I can see Clara mountain with its mist and clouds...
    I live in Annagloor...I am the wife of Dan Mulcahy (eldest son of Katleen and Thomas Mulcahy)and I am a good friend of your brother Nilly...He came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. We had a cup of tea and cake in the garden.
    He always talks about you...
    I am very happy I have found you...
    Receive our regards and I hope you are keeping well...Will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete