Monday, November 1, 2010

Of That Why Should I Lie

I do enjoy rhyming i pen rhymes every day
To write simple stuff seems my natural way
So few make a career out of writing and for their effort receive any pay
Writing can be a hungry belly game as some are known to say
Writers who make millions from writing to say the least few
You may say to that tell us something that's new
I only say here what i know to be true
If you write expecting to make millions disappointment may be your due
In my young years i used to daydream i would be a poet
In the Literary World a writer of note
But they were enjoyable my daydreams of fame
And life it does go on for me just the same
I pen rhymes for enjoyment of that why should i lie
And i hope to keep doing it till the day i do die.

No comments:

Post a Comment