Thursday, January 13, 2011

Of The Praises Of Love

Of the praises of love of all others some rightfully do sing
But that does seem quite an impossible thing
At least not to me it does seem anyway
I meet with people i do not like every day
I do not know them or they do not know me
And our dislike for each other seems mutual one wonders why this should be?
Perhaps i am not a nice person my feelings on others i project
Most people can read body language so what you give in turn you receive do expect
The song of love surely is a beautiful song
And those who live by it in life surely cannot go wrong
Everyday in my walks in the parks and on the street
I cannot say i like everyone i do meet
We are what we are as some do like to say
And what we are some of us are born that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment