Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If There Is A Hereafter

If there is a hereafter and since to a God i do not pray
For the sins of my life some price i'll have to pay
There are some choices in life that are ours for to make
And the choice that could cost me soul damnation i am willing to take
I could not believe in the existence of a God or a life after death just for believing sake
Though people who questioned God's existence in centuries long gone were burnt at the stake
If there is a life after death perhaps i'll be in Hell
Amongst the worst of the worst i will forever dwell
Though i fear the Reaper of lives more than i fear soul damnation for eternity
For death is forever that's how it seems to me
If there is a life after death soul damnation may be my due
But to my higher self i can only be true
And my higher self tells me life ends in death
That nothingness for us begins when we draw our last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment