Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Many Things To Write About

Some famous names of the Literary World tell of their spells of writers drought
Though there is so much of everything for one to write about
There is Human Life and Nature and things we see every day
This writers drought an over rated thing that is how i see it anyway
I have been told by a few that i do waste too much of my time
In trying to satisfy my addiction to penning of doggerel rhyme
Though it never does occur to them that writing brings me peace of mind
Suppose to make the Human Race it does take every kind
Subject material for to write about in plentiful supply
In urban areas and the countryside in land and sea and sky
The flora and the fauna the things we see and hear
So many things to write about every day of the year
Just an average amateur writer my better days long gone
But writing brings me happiness so i'll keep penning on.

No comments:

Post a Comment