Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Write More Every Day

I have written so many rhymes far too many some do say
And to rhyming i'm addicted i write more every day
But i will go on rhyming until the day i die
If  i did tell you otherwise then that would be a lie
The kind of stuff that i write anybody could write
So easy to remember and easy to recite
I have been penning verses since seventy three
To rhyme it is so easy it comes easy to me
My worth as a rhymer i have never ceased to doubt
But never short of subject matter for me to write about
For thirty seven of my sixty four years i have been a rhyming buff
The rhymes to me keep coming i have written reams of stuff
I've been writing rhymes for thirty seven years a lengthy span of time
And despite what some do tell me i will keep on penning rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment