Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Am Not What You Would Call

I am not what you would call a success but i never do beat my wife
And i am one not lacking in humor i do enjoy my gift of life
You laugh and the whole world laughs with you but you always cry on your own
A quote from some very wise person and one that is very well known
It does not cause me any worry if i die without a penny to my name
Since in death one does not need money and in death one does not need fame
I could do with a little more money though i seem to get by okay
I'd love for to live for many more years and live happy untily last day
I've never wished for to harm anybody i just wish to live and let live
And if one of help is in needing to him or her help i will give
On saying this i do not wish to sing my own praises i only wish to live as a good man
And improve myself as a person and live as good as i can
Live for life's journey it is a short one and too soon it comes to an end
I have no wish to make an enemy but i'm always glad to make a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment