Thursday, July 7, 2011

If There's A God

If there's a god that god is for all people and not for any single race or creed
And that god would not condone hypocrites and the untrustworthy who cheat others to satiate their greed
Though they may go to their house of worship and with their congregation kneel to pray
You do not have to worship a god if you have a god in you though many would disagree with what i say
If there's a god that god lives in an atheist if the atheist happens to be good and kind
I believe that the true god is not out there but living in every good person's mind
Religious belief does never make a good person as the good in a person it is born within
For one to not believe on a universal god or in a life after death should never be considered as a sin
Your ideas of god to mine are very different with my way of thinking you do not agree
But your religious beliefs surely not my business and what you believe in is okay with me
Each to their own belief is how i see it and you and i see life quite differently
But then again if we all agreed on all things how very boring all of us would be
If there's a god that god lives in all good people and not in a far kingdom in the sky
But that is only my humble opinion and my beliefs to me only apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment