Thursday, July 14, 2011

It Does Suit Me Fine

What others think of me it does suit me fine
Since that is their business and their business not mine
I have been praised by some and by some harshly criticized
At the words of others i try not to be surprised
For to like the praises of others is such a natural thing
It is a feel good feeling when others your praises do sing
I too do not like it when others criticize me
But such feelings are human as human can be
It does make us feel good when others us do praise
To be recognized in a good way to our spirits a raise
Yet what others say of me i take in my stride
And though criticism is a small dent to my pride
In life you win some and lose some as the wise one did say
That is how it is and 'twill always be this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment