Friday, July 8, 2011

The More I Think I Know

The more i think i know the less i know i know that is how it is with me
Of life and it's many complexities i feel as ignorant as cane be
I envy those who think they know it all their knowledge is complete
And their kind to say the least not rare them i do often meet
Yet i wish that i were like them since then i would not know
That for my many years of life little in knowledge for it i have to show
So much to learn in so little time the clock on my life ticks away
It cannot be many years for me till my life's final day
Of life's ways i'm almost ignorant though not ignorant enough to know that ignorance can be bliss
If you do not know what i am on about the point i am trying to make you miss
Everyday from the book of life i do learn something new
Suppose in that way one might say i am not one of a few
The more i know the less i know i know that is how it is with me
In life we learn from what we read and from what we hear and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment