Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jim McCray's Plan For Football

It does not matter to me says Jim McCray
Who won or who lost in the game of the day
This football as such does not appeal to me
Though my wife and children watch it on the t v

So many young men tussling over one ball
To me anyway does not make sense at all
To football and it's supporters without meaning to cause offense
To give each player their own ball to play with would make far more sense

For aggressive young footballing males this not a bad idea
Each player with his own ball to play with would lead to football harmony
For all codes of football this is Jim McCray's plan
And he seems to me quite a sensible man

Though any football fan would not agree with him
His new plan for the game seems innovative of Jim
Give them all their own ball to play with this is his great idea
He says to all codes of  football it would bring harmony.






No comments:

Post a Comment