Friday, January 27, 2012

As For Me I Love Living

Success in my life is not mine to recall
Though that does not bother me one bit at all
I leave it to others their successes to celebrate
As for me i love living and life it is great

Yes the great gift of life is a marvellous thing
And i hope to be living to see in next Spring
When in the sunshine wildflowers will nod in the warm coastal breeze
And nesting birds chirp and sing on the bushes and trees

Though a little of either would be nice just the same
I do not envy others their money and fame
I do not wish i would be them and they would be me
It is each to their own would you not agree?

Many of us do experience our moments of self doubt
As some might say this is what life is about
The near perfect people to say the least few
To say to be flawed it is human is not anything new

One can make the most of life it does seem this way
And i'm not complaining since healthwise i feel okay
The pee wees are calling in the park by the bay
It is nice to be living on this nice Summer's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment