Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Just Want To

My physical prime to the forever gone
But that does not matter i want to live on
Yes i want to live on for as long as i can
And die without pain as a very old man
Post death it will not matter to me if i am forgot
If there is not even a headstone for to mark the spot
Where my last remains  in Mother Earth's bosom lay
It will not matter then i will have lived my last day
I just want to live healthy and happy of life could one ask any more
And die without pain as i'm sleeping as an old man of years near five score
Some people i feel are quite greedy they yearn for great wealth and fame
But at the end it does not matter as death renders us all as the same
I just want to live and be happy and hang on to life for as long as i can
And die without pain as i am sleeping as a healthy old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment