Friday, March 30, 2012

Since For To Be A good Person

Since for to be a good person seems beyond my reach
I cannot put into practice the things i do preach
And like as is said words are easy to say
With me anyhow it is a bit this way
Make the World better to live in by becoming a better person i believe to be true
And what we receive from life happens to be our due
And the Karma we do reap is the Karma we sow
Am i telling you something that you already know?
In every good person a God you will find
And kindness and compassion does live in the mind
As a self centred person i may live till the day i will die
But there are many more like me and that's not a lie
I am not without flaws but there are many like me
And that the near perfect are quite rare would you not agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment