Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dick The Rover

Somebody mentioned Ballarat Dick the Rover said 'oh'
I do recall in that Town i lost my virginity four decades ago
When i had just turned eighteen to one far older than me
One old enough to be my mum she was then forty three

When i had performed my sexual act with me she was not satisfied
She said you climaxed far too quick which hurt my manly pride
I did not tell her it was my first time which would not have mattered to her at all
Not a good start to my sexual career as i can well recall

Dick the Rover in his late fifties now well beyond his prime
Like every other ageing male he is losing out to time
He cannot say if he has ever fathered children a lot of women to his life come and go
Now not the man he used to be time has become his foe

Somebody in the pub mentioned Ballarat which brought a big smile to dick's face
He said i lost my virginity in that renowned old place
To a woman old enough to be my mum which i failed to satisfy
But that was forty years ago since then a lot of time gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment