Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Time's Clock On Our Lives

Time's clock on our lives ever ticking and ticking and ticking away
And every day takes us one nearer to our very last night and day
Religious people live in hope of salvation after drawing their last breath
But none ever came back to tell us that they've outlived their Earthly death
If there is an  after Earthly death World i may be in poetasters hell
It does seem i have been quite sinful since i have penned too much doggerel
And heaven must not be for sinners or people who in god's existence does not believe
When i die for me no soul salvation i will deserve what i receive
Christ said those who deny me on Earth i will deny them before my father in heaven which does not give much hope for me
If by chance there is a life after earthly death god's kingdom i never will see
I will be with nasty old satan being whipped and punished by his jailers every day
But i can only be true to my feelings and for my lack of belief in god the price i'm prepared to pay
Time's clock on our lives ever ticking but do live for as long as you can live
Since there may not be life after earthly death but your best bet ignore the advice on that to you i do give.

No comments:

Post a Comment