Saturday, May 26, 2012

From Nature I learn

The years have left me feeling weary and looking gray
But from Nature i learn something new every day
Her beauty is everywhere around me
A beauty i do not have to pay to see

And though my wonder of her only does seem to grow
So little about her i can claim to know
Yet we never stop learning as some like to say
And from Nature we learn something new every day

All life forms of Nature have their own duties to perform
The wodlice who hide from the sun, rain and storm
Behind the bark of decaying wood breaking bacteria down
Quite useful in their service to Nature yet strangers to renown

My knowledge on the workings of Nature i have come to doubt
And of her ways there is so much to learn about
Her wonders are many and her secrets not few
And every day from her i do learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment