Friday, May 11, 2012

I Cannot Complain

Since to many my biggest worry does seem small
Suppose i should not be complaining at all
I am luckier than most millions worse off than me
I've never known what it's like to live as a refugee

The lady of luck to me is kind enough
I have never been homeless or had to sleep rough
I've got a home to live in and enough food for to eat
Can even afford to buy myself a treat

I cannot complain in life i've been lucky enough
I have never been homeless or had to sleep rough
So many in dire poverty due to birth circumstance
To succeed in life they've never had a chance

Of anything i have never been in need
One might say i am lucky quite lucky indeed
I've never had to sleep  in a park or a factory doorway
The lady of luck does treat me quite okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment