Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What Will Happen To My Last Remains

What will happen to my last remains when i've lived my last day
Whether they be burnt to ashes or buried to naturally decay
Is something that does not bother me at all
If this to me was a worry my worries would be small
I will be past all feelings of joy and of woe
And i do not need a friend or i cannot make a foe
Billions of people far better than i am buried forgotten and gone
People are born to die and life goes on and on
The longest lived human life in time not a long span
I hope for to live on for to be an old man
I look forward to seeing the pink blooms on the fruit trees in Spring
And hearing the nesting birds whistle and sing
Since of all cares and worries death does set us free
What will happen to my last remains will not bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment