Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Am Not Short Of Anything

I'm not short of anything i have plenty to eat
Enough of fruit and vegetables and of bread and meat
It will not be of hunger and thirst i will die
There are millions of people far worse off than i
Though not financially well off i am healthy do not suffer of any ache or pain
I am lucky in life since good health is my gain
Who would like to live as homeless or as a refugee
Life is tough for those who are in dire poverty
The gap between the haves and the have nots grow wider by the day
In a fair Human World it would not be this way
In a fair Human World everyone would have a home to go to at night
That people are hungry and homeless is not at all right
Where very wealthy people dine i am one you won't see
But there are millions out there who are worse off than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment