Monday, August 20, 2012

Beyond Me To Explain

We pass each other in silence when walking the street
The people i know by sight that i'd rather not meet
Of me it does seem they do feel the same way
To each other we do have nothing to say

I've never harmed them they've never harmed me
Is the dislike for me  in their eyes something i imagine i see
At the complexity of the  workings of the human mind my curiousity does grow
How can we dislike one we only visually know?

No words of recognition to each other we do pay
Some people i know visually and see almost every day
In silence we pass each other on the street
As if we are complete strangers whenever we meet

I have  never harmed them they have never harmed me
Yet we pass each other in silence  i wonder why this should be?
It is said from living life that insights we do gain
But something like this is beyond me  to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment