Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Fear Of The Fear

With each passing day the end of my life's journey to me draws near
But it is not death but the fear of it that i do fear
And though the praises of a noble death the singer may sing
The fear of the fear can be  a fearful thing

Whether we are  buried or cremated our ashes in an urn
From Nature we came  and  to her we will return
We are born of a woman from the sperm of a man
And  the longest lived  human life of time not a long span

We all have our fears and our fears are our own
And my fear of death is fear of the unknown
Though many believe that post bodily death good souls have wings to fly
To a heavenly place  somewhere beyond the sky

None will ever say of me that i did die brave
For a glorious death is something i do not crave
I was born as a mortal like the cow or the sheep
And i hope for to die without pain as i sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment