Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Have Been A Rhymer

I have been a rhymer for quite a long time
Since in my mid  to late twenties in my life's prime
And i hope  to be rhyming till the day i do die
If i did tell you different that would be a lie
Of rhymers i'm not one who is to the fore
It is something i enjoy doing that and nothing more
Anyone can write rhyme you can have that from me
It is not a hard task most with that would agree
When i say that successful writers of any genre as ever in the few
I am not telling you anything that is new
The ambition of becoming a successful writer is a hard one to realize
That some quit due to lack of success does not come as a surprise
As for me i hope to be  rhyming till the day i do die
If i told you any different i would be telling you a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment