Monday, January 21, 2013

By Simply Becoming A Better Man

Life is short the longest lived human life in time itself is not a lengthy span
I only wish to be a better person to live my life as a far better man
To care more about the welfare of others and rise above the me, myself and i
In life what we send around to us return is something that is not based on a lie
In life we can work towards our own good Karma if for our good Karma we plant the good seed
Yes Karma will reward you in a good way for your every act of kindness and good deed
 I too can make the Human World better to live  in by performing some act of kindness every day
The love  we give to others never wasted we give to receive since life is this way
In me i know there is room for improvement in my ways i am one who is quite small
Like  many i am one who is self centred for others i have done little at all
But i too can make the World better to live in by simply becoming a better me
If we can only see the flaws in others the flaws in ourselves we will never see
The longest lived human life is not a long one in time itself it is only a brief span
But i can make the World a better World to live in by simply becoming a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment