Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Today Is Such A Nice Day

I am not one as sucessful in the ways of financial gain
But in life i have been lucky i have no cause to complain
I am living in a nice place  Nature's beauty around me
There is some truth in the saying the best things in life are free
Today it is such a nice day around twenty two degrees
Not too cool or not too warm with a very gentle breeze
That gently stirs the leaves and blossoms on the bushes and the trees
In what is a natural food source for the nectar gathering bees
Though my worth as a rhymer i have reason for to doubt
No shortage of things in Nature for me to rhyme about
Wafting from a nearby paddock the sweet scent of Summer hay
It is so good to be living on such a nice Summer's day
Upon a sunlit gum tree the bird who sings all year
The warbling of the magpie so pleasant for to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment