Monday, February 4, 2013

I Admire

I admire the person the he or the she
Who speak on the rights of people who must endure the poverty
Inflicted upon them by the forces of greed
Every friend they do have in the World they do need

I admire the one who against racism speak out
And of his or her feelings on the matter leaves no one in doubt
Such noble people i have to admire
And of singing their praises i never could tire

I admire the people who speak out against oppression of every kind
Despite the threat of loss of freedom the courage in them they do find
To speak where most their silence would choose to keep
They stand apart from those who follow like sheep

I admire the people who does answer the  call
To speak on behalf of the fair go for all
In them and their way of thinking so much to admire
And of singing their praises i never could tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment