Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Do Not Hate Anybody

I do not hate anybody this is not my way
Anyone who does wrong me i leave to karma since to karma we  pay
For our sins against others what we give in turn we do receive
On such a  philosophy i for  one does  believe
What goes around comes around does seem so true
What we do unto others does become  our due
Good karma does await the compassionate and kind
Since they do not have to live with guilt of the mind
I do not hate anybody hate for the mind is an unhealthy thing
The praises of good people i would prefer to sing
In life i believe we receive what we sow
Poor seeds to good crops are never known for to grow
I suppose this is how it is and it always will be
I do leave to karma  the one who is doing wrong by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment