Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Memories I Want To Forget

Until i die they will be with me the memories i want to forget
Of people i know and do not like and feel sorry them i've ever met
And  though i refuse to hate the  one who to me is a foe
That we do not have friends without enemies is a truthful saying it does seem so
I do not like them for who they are and i know that they do not like me
But what we dislike in self we dislike in others has some substance would you not agree
On going back the years on my life i have made a couple of foes
Though i did not intentionally wrong them i am not the  sort to step on toes
Not everyone you get to know can be your good friend as your good friends only a few
This  is something most are aware of and not anything that is new
And not everyone you dislike have wronged you that your financial loss has been their gain
Maybe this  has to do with your Karma for it seems beyond  me to explain
That you dislike one who has never financially harmed you or in any other sort of a way
But you regret that you do know this person and will until your dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment