Sunday, April 14, 2013

This Is What I Believe In

I am not a  muslim or hindi, christian, buddhist or jew
I am not of a religion though not one of a few
Since there are some of my sort to be found everywhere
And living in every land in the  big World out there

Many people believe in a god in a heaven in the sky
Where post death their souls to with wings will fly
To their chosen god they do pray and do sing
The great gift of faith it is an amazing thing

But for as long as i live however long that may be
The  great Goddess of Nature will be god to me
And whether i am buried entire or cremated my ashes in an urn
To her i belong to and to her i will return

At least that is what i believe in anyway
To the Earth i do live off of i will return to one day
This is what i believe in though it does seem to me
If we all believed in the one thing how boring we would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment