Thursday, May 9, 2013

Few Of Us Near To Perfect

Few of us near to perfect one would have to suppose
And most of us have our friends as well as our foes
My neighbor a lot better person than me
Though eye to eye with him i just cannot see
Since little in common with him i do share
But suppose such amongst people is not even rare
Though on speaking terms with us it is a hello or good day
That is all he and i to each other seems to have to say
A very religious person church he does regularly attend
And an atheistic sort of a person would not be his idea of a friend
My God is a she by name of Nature the Goddess of the Sea and Land
And my sort of thinking he would not try to understand
So i leave him to his God and he leaves me to mine
And that in truth seems to suit both of us fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment