Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Have Written The Rhymes

I have written the rhymes of the silver tongued rill
That babbles it's way down the fields by the hill
With a voice never silent by night and by day
It flows to the river to the sea far away

I have written the rhymes of the wild birds of song
To the Goddess of Nature their music belong
Some of them by their voices i have come to know
My wonder of Nature never ceases to grow

I have written the rhymes of the poor down and out
The one by the hard life who has been knocked about
Though losing is something anyone does not choose
For every big winner many have to lose

I have written the rhymes of a human's best friend
Your dog will love you until his or her end
For a good feed and a few pats and a few kind words every day
Your dog as your friend a whole lifetime does stay

I have written the rhymes of anti war and anti poverty
Circumstance of birth can be a factor in one's life's destiny
The rhymes come to me on notepaper i pen them down
But never for material gain or renown

I have written the rhymes of Nature and Human life
The songs of the birds and the love of man and wife
And i add to my numbers of rhymes every day
For my own enjoyment and not for fame or pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment