Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Dream Of A World

I dream of a world where none wish for renown
Or where none does desire to be best in the town
And where everyone lives in perfect harmony
Perhaps i do dream of what never may be

I dream of a World where war is unknown
And where we treat those different to us as we would one of our own
In a near perfect Human World this is how it should be
But near perfection seems distant from reality

I dream of a World that is free of any sort of strife
But in my dreams am i asking too much of life
In a Human World where many feel lost like a leaf in a stream
Of a better tomorrow one does need to dream

I dream of a World where everyone are equal and treated as the same
And where everyone does know of wealth and of fame
And where there are no such things as enemies or foes
It is nice to dream one would have to suppose

I dream of a World where love, peace and joy reign supreme
We all need to dream of such things it does seem
In a Human World where millions of people live in dire poverty
We do need to dream of good things would you not agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment