Monday, July 1, 2013

Since Friendship

Since friendship is something on trees that does not grow
You cannot like every one you get to know
And likewise not every one will like you
Dislike is a thing that is felt by two
You cannot love every one despite what some may say
And most of us can seem strange in our own sort of a way
I think my neighbor is strange and i have heard that he
Says of all of the strange people he know none as strange as me
As long as people do not tell lies about me what they say of me to me is fine
Since this is their business and their business is not mine
The bond of some friendships than others more strong
Some friendships last a life time and others do not last long
And friendship does not grow on a bush or a tree
Suppose this is how it is and it always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment