Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Must Be Lacking On Insight

I must be lacking on insight if i can only see
The human flaws in others but not the flaws in me
But in moments of self analysis one comes to realize
That what we dislike in others in ourselves we recognize

You may live as a good person and obey every man made law
But more than likely you are one who is not without a flaw
But if to help those in need of helping you do so without pay
Then to becoming a very good person you are well on your way

There is far more to living life than me, myself and i
Though to say money is not important would be stating a lie
That a billionaire never dies of malnutrition seems an obvious thing to say
Though for he or she eventually there will be a last night and day

That in life one must give to receive i believe to be true
And what you do receive from life happens to be your due
Any act of kindness you perform it never is too small
The truth in what goes around does come around it does apply to all

What i dislike in others are the flaws i see in me
Though with this some may differ and choose to disagree
That in me there is heaps of room for self improvement i never could deny
But one may add to many others this also does apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment