Friday, October 18, 2013

Not For Me To Say

Since any deceased person i have known has not come back to me to tell
Of the existence of a Heaven or of the  existence of a Hell
Of life after bodily death how am i to know
Since of the existence of such anyone has not proof to me for to show
To the God out there many are devoted to i never kneel for to pray
Call me an agnostic or an atheist or call me what you may
I just wish to have proof before i can believe
On the existence of  God and any proof as of yet i did not receive
Moses fifth commandment states thou shalt not kill
Though some religious fundamentalists only too willing for their God to do others ill
One might say of this religious belief gone wrong
To a cruel and  unkind God they have to belong
And since to any God i never kneel to for to pray
Of a life after bodily death is not for me to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment