Friday, October 4, 2013

Of My Inhibitions

Perhaps to be wealthy and widely known i was not meant to be
Though lack of money and fame never does bother me
But in many ways i am my own worst enemy
Since of my inhibitions i will never break free
Not into self promotion in any big way
Which one needs to be successful in the Human World of today
Though the praises of people i feel worthy of praise i feel happy to sing
I generally live in my own way and do my own thing
Perhaps to be wealthy and famous not in my life's destiny
Though i am not one who embraces anonymity and poverty
I do have my human flaws but my flaws are my own
And as a person worthy of note i will never be known
We all have our human limits though with this many would not agree
And of my inhibitions i will never be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment