Monday, November 11, 2013

This Is The Twelfth Thousand Rhyme I Have Written

This is the twelfth thousand rhyme i have written but in case you get me wrong
These rhymes only came to me but to me do not belong
My gift if you could call it such amongst others i do share
Since we do not own any gift we have of this i am aware
The rhymes keep coming to me on notepaper i pen them down
And post them to an internet site but not for money or renown
It is something i enjoy doing just that and nothing more
To this you very well might say you have told us this before
Writing rhyme to me has been a gift or an addiction you call it what you may
I have written reams and reams of rhymes and add to them each day
I am not well educated one without letters to my name
And it is for enjoyment i pen rhymes not for money or for fame
For the past forty years of my life i have been a rhyming buff
And this is the twelfth thousand rhyme i have written just a lot of rhyming stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment