Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Though My Wonder Of Her

Though my wonder of her only does seem to grow
So little about Nature i can claim to know
I first grew to love her in fields far away
From the Town of Koroit where i live today
In the home of  jackdaw, badger, rook and the silver back crow
And the dark brown river bird dipper with breast as white as snow
I first grew to love Nature when i was a boy
And learning about her today i enjoy
The years have left me looking weary and gray
But we never stop learning as some like to say
And from Nature i learn something new every day
Yet the more we know the less we know we know it does seem this way
A black and white Australian magpie is piping on a sunlit blackwood tree
And Nature's beauty is everywhere all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment