Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Is This Karma Gone Wrong

Why do you remind me of something i know
That in life we do receive the Karma we sow
And since i am not one of life's successes i do have to say
That i must have sown the seeds of poor Karma in some bygone day

What we put into life in return we receive
On such a philosophy i do believe
But often i wonder if in my thinking on this i may not be right
Since for many good people life is an uphill fight

For poor people in war zones and drought ravaged areas a battle every day for survival they do face
Their only crimes to be born and living in the wrong place
For them it is Karma gone wrong would you not agree
At least anyway this is how it seems to me

I believe that what from life we receive it is only our due
But to millions of people less fortunate than i am this cannot be true
Through no fault of their own they live in dire poverty
Is this Karma gone wrong ask one other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment