Friday, March 14, 2014

For Me Like Everybody Else

For me like everybody else there will be a last December
And it does not even bother me if none me do remember
And though like everybody else i do have a life story
You will not hear anybody say of me he scaled the heights of glory
But i whose life journey began far north of here from by the road to Kerry
Is one who often laughs at life and knows how to make merry
Life is far too short for worrying in a Human World of little pity
Though sad and lonely people in every village, town and city
And does it really matter if you are one of life's big winners
When amongst the super wealthy you will find many sinners
That we are tainted by the company we choose to keep no use in otherwise pretending
The case for an honorable and a happily lived life is a case worth defending
For me like everybody else there will be a last December
And it does not even bother me if  none me do remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment