Friday, April 4, 2014

Like Many

Like many i have to cope with inner strife
And like many i have walked the tough roads of life
And like many of the aging i do battle on
Though our best days in life in the forever gone

I envy those privileged by birth born to be queen or king
Though envy of any sort is not a good thing
If this is the gift they are born into this should be okay
Though for them i never will shout hip hooray

Most of us have our worries would you not agree
At least anyhow this is how it seems to be
The impact of worrying a load on the brain
As worry too is a form of mental pain

Like many my life is not free of stress
I too do have my moments of unhappiness
Life can be a battle as most like to say
A battle that many must wage every day

There are some happy people in every town
Who do not have worries for to drag them down
But like many worries too in my life i have known
Though different sort of worries most of us seem to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment