Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Positive Acquaintance

My positive acquaintance does keep telling me
That i can become anything that i wish for to be
But i tell him the truth when i say i do not have a hope
Of winning an Olympic Gold medal or becoming the Vatican's Pope
I know i am negative in my thinking but in truth i can say
That in the billions of people in the Human World of today
Only a minority accomplish what they set out to achieve
Everyone cannot be a champion despite what you believe
To positive thinkers respect i do show
But i will never climb Mt Everest this much i do know
Or i will never beat Usain Bolt in a hundred meters race
Though for positive thinking there is always a case
In my positive acquaintance belief in self is quite strong
But when he tell me i can be anything i wish to be i tell him he is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment