Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What Happens To The Soul

What happens to the soul post bodily death who is to say
Does it enter the brain of one to be born into the World or go to a World far away
Or with the body it does live in is it destined to die?
For an answer to this ask one other than i
To my own way of thinking i can only be true
But what happens to the soul post bodily death i would not have a clue
Though in the twilight of my mortal lifetime span
On theology and religious matters i am an ignorant man
Of a life for the soul post bodily death my ignorance does show
Of knowledge of such i am one who does not know
I was baptized as a Christian but on this i did not have a say
And i am a non religious person today
I only believe what i know to be true
And what happens to the soul post bodily death i would not have a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment