Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I Have My Own Views

I have my own views on life which to little does amount
Like the billions of the powerless my opinions do not count
On how the Country is governed not for me to decide
I am on the minority side of the political divide

When the Prime Minister goes overseas we are told all of the Country's people he represent
He does not represent the minority in their thinking which is well under fifty per cent
Since they did not vote for him or his party on election day
How can you represent one whose political opinions are opposite to yours in most every way?

Even in the most democratic of Countries there is not true democracy
They remain as unrepresented the political minority
Their votes never do count on election day
On the workings of government they do not have a say

I have my own political views this and little else more
But in political terms i am one of the minority and my opinions any points doesn't score
With the politically minded majority and plenty of them everywhere
In towns,cities and villages and in the big country out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment