Friday, July 25, 2014

Hypocritical Me

I am anti animal cruelty yet them i do eat
Since i am one of many with a liking for meat
Yet those who do not eat animals due to their beliefs unlike me to their beliefs are true
And great credit for this it is surely their due

I am anti racism and pro refugee
Yet in public to speak my mind on these matters due to fear i am not free
Yet many who believe on human rights for all in public do have their say
That these people are what i can only aspire to it does seem this way

I do not believe on a God in the sky
Yet since i never try to convince others to my way of thinking i do wonder why
That i am this way am i not morally strong
Since with the vocal majority i just tag along?

In public on what i believe in i never speak out
And my true worth as a person i often do doubt
Of my inhibitions i will never be free
Though there are many others like hypocritical me.

No comments:

Post a Comment