Monday, August 25, 2014

Their Business Not Mine

What care i what others of me do say
Since i have not harmed them in any way
What they think of me is their business not mine
And what is their business does suit me quite fine
If they pass judgement on me with me that's okay
Though i do notice any of my living expenses for me they do not pay
On their thinking in life they are different to me
But if we all thought in the same way how boring we would be
A sage like person once told me he was well past his prime
That worrying what others think of you seems a waste of your time
For his marvelous insights i did not have to pay
The wisdom in his words is with me today
What others think of me is their business not mine
And what is their business it does suit me fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment