Monday, December 1, 2014

Those Who Criticize Me

Those who criticize me though i may not like of what me they do say
As people are far more helpful to me in a way
Than those who are willing my praises to sing
Since from them about myself i never do learn anything
It is nice to be praised as most would agree
As most of us like to be liked is how it seems to be
But as the wise one does say and truer words never said
Praise to the praised one has been known to go to the head
The one who points out my flaws to me i may not value as a friend
For truthful words at times are known for to offend
But if to the words of your critic you do pay heed
You will improve as a person since of constructive criticism we are all in need
The one who criticizes me my feelings may offend
Though than to the one who sings my praises he or she may be a better friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment