Monday, March 2, 2015

I Feel Lucky In Life

I feel lucky in life in some sort of a way
On the kind and nice people i meet every day
Those who on humanity my faith does restore
Though of their kind the World is in need of far more
Unaware i dropped twenty dollars in the park yesterday
Till an old lady nearby to me did say
Sir you have dropped twenty dollars it is there on the ground
On a complete stranger to me in her a trusting friend i had found
She could have put the twenty dollars in her purse and i would not have known
But far more honest than dishonest people in the World is something to me that is known
When i thanked the old lady for her honesty
She said i know that you would do the same for me
Just one example of human integrity
There are billions of honest people in the World crooks are in minority.

No comments:

Post a Comment