Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Want To Be A Better Person

I want to be a better person and live as compassionate and kind
For when i look for the flaws in others to my own flaws i do become blind
And help anyone of help in needing this is if of course that i can
It is now my only ambition for to become a better man
I used to aspire to being materially wealthy a person of influence and fame
But that was only a temporary ambition that faded to a flickering flame
But i can live to be a better person by helping anyone of my helping in need
You cannot expect future good Karma if for it you do not plant the seed
I want to live as a good person a better and a kinder me
This is all that i now do aspire to and this is all that i now wish to be
In many ways i have been lucky i sleep in a warm bed at night
There are so many poor people out there sleeping rough under the starlight
I want to live as a good person a better and a kinder me
In me there is room for improvement since i seem to lack in empathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment